We are in a state of change, but one thing has remained the same at Keeter & Geiger Dentistry: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Here are some added precautions we are taking at Keeter & Geiger Dentistry to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask COVID screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Every staff member will have their temperature checked each morning and will wear a mask throughout the entire day.
- Appointments will be managed to minimize patients overlapping throughout the office.
- We are asking all patients to please wear a mask upon entering our building, until they are seated in the dental chair ready for treatment.
- We are requesting that anyone accompanying the patient to their appointment wait in the car.
- Every patient will have their temperature taken prior to their appointment.
- Our office will have a “hands free” entry for all patients, from the front door to the dental chair. Extra hand sanitizer will be located throughout the office.
- Shields will be present throughout the office to keep patients and staff protected.
- Our reception area will no longer offer magazines, so we are not sharing cooties between patients ☺
- HEPA air purifiers will be located throughout the dental office for the cleanest air possible.
- We look forward to seeing you in the office soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY LOOKING FOR A PRACTICE WITH THEIR BEST INTEREST IN MIND, WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS!